用英文表達拒絕餵食!計畫泡湯!
  類別:  英語
  書號:  ALE000300
  作者:  優尼創新外語研發中心
 

  博客來  
  金石堂  
  天瓏  

句型:...is getting nowhere
意思:⋯⋯根本行不通;⋯⋯沒有任何幫助。

Sam: Do you want to have ice-cream? I've got peach, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.
山姆: 你想吃霜淇淋嗎?我有桃子的、草莓的、香草的和巧克力的。

Sally: What choices you have! I wish I could, but I can't. I am on diet.
莎莉: 這麼多種!我希望我能吃,但是不行。我在節食

Sam: Just a bite.
山姆:只吃一口。

Sally: Please don't tempt me. One bite will make me have more. My weight loss program will be getting nowhere.
莎莉:請不要誘惑我。一口就會讓我停不下來。我的減肥計畫就泡湯了。

Sam: Wow! You are really strong-willed.
山姆:哇!你的意志力真堅定

延伸運用:
I just feel like this is getting nowhere at all in life.
我只是覺得這在生活中根本行不通。

This is getting nowhere.
這毫無進展。


 

關於碁峰隱私權政策聯絡我們     檢視 : PC 版  手機版
碁峰資訊股份有限公司 GOTOP INFORMATION INC.
台北市南港區三重路66號7樓之6 / 7F.-6,No.66,Sanchong Rd.,Nangang District,Taipei
TEL:(02)2788-2408 FAX:(02)8192-4433 劃撥帳號:14244383
Copyright 2014© GOTOP Information Inc, All Rights Reserved 請勿任意連結、轉載